Reena SenGupta and Yasmin Lambert are regular speakers at conferences and seminars on the subject of innovation in the legal industry.
Our presentations cover innovation in private practice and in-house legal teams, and the latest market trends. We share insights into how innovation works in the business and legal worlds, how we see the profession evolving and how lawyers should rethink their roles and the notion of value.
Law firm leaders and general counsel often use us to deliver difficult messages that explain the need for change and demonstrate how others are embracing innovation.
Previous speaking engagements include:
- Global partners conferences
- Law firm conferences for clients
- Legal industry event keynote speeches
- Retreats and away-days for senior teams
- Training sessions for both internal and external audiences
- In-house legal department conferences and development days
- Moderating round-tables